Bird Quest SBF2C 17″ Spiral Thistle Bird Feeder – Coppera
|Price:||$28.75 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.|
Average customer review:
17-inches tall. Patented spiral perch attracts more birds and allows more birds to feed – this discount bird feeder has nine thistle seed ports! Birds love to perch on the patented spiral and “run the spiral” instead of flying to another perch. Aluminum and stainless steel construction with a clear molded seed tube. The feeders also feature a squirrel-proof patented “locking lid.” The bottom comes completely off for an easy clean. Feeder comes fully assembled in an open view box. Copper Finish.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #90348 in Lawn & Patio
- Color: Copper
- Brand: Bird Quest
- Model: SBF2C
- Dimensions: 17.00″ h x 4.25″ w x 4.25″ l, 1.40 pounds
- Patented spiral perch attracts more birds and allows more birds to feed
- Bird feeder has nine thistle seed ports
- Birds love to perch on the patented spiral and “run the spiral” instead of flying to another perch
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction with a clear molded seed tube
- Bottom comes completely off for an easy clean
nice size thistle bird feeder, easy to take apart for periodic cleaning, also like the spacing of seed holes as they climb with the spiral perch. there is also room to drill out additional holes if desired. JR
I thought I was upgrading when I replaced my cheap finch “socks” with a nice brass and plastic feeder. While it looked better, I think the finches hated it. Even though it “seats 9” in reality it can only fit 3-5, as the top holes are empty (at least in my backyard) within an hour or two of hanging. My old cloth “socks” often had 10 or more at a time! So I’ve given it away and gone back to the socks. My sister in law loves it, by the way!
nice looking, birds haven’t touched it
I wanted something nicer than a finch sock hanging in my yard but I’ve had it up for over a month and no bird has touched it. It is nice looking and seems sturdy but if it doesn’t attract birds it is hard to rate it higher than two stars.